- Comprehensive Military Treatment Program
- Utilizing CBT, CPT, ART and In Vivo Exposure Therapy
- Serving Active Duty/Veteran Men and Women
- Led by Experienced Military Behavioral Health Professionals
What We Treat
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Substance Abuse
- Chemical Dependency
- Other Co-Occurring Conditions
What Should I Expect During My Time in C.O.R.E.?
- A comprehensive military-oriented, comfortable & safe treatment environment designed for you
- Individual, group & family therapies
- Physical Training @ STRIVE Fitness: (State-of-the-art-fitness center)
- iRest Yoga, meditation, recreation & relaxation
- Challenges, hard work, support, rest & structure
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the active duty population and military regulations
What Should I Bring With Me?
- 1 set: paperback books, puzzles, comic books, and/or magazines, etc.
- Any medications you are taking.
- 3-5 sets: PT/gym clothes (without strings if possible)
- 3-5 sets: comfortable clothes (sleep attire, socks & undergarments)
- 1 set: PT/Gym shoes
- 1 set: slide-on-shoes (shoes without laces)
* Laundry facilities are available
What Should I NOT Bring With Me?
get confidential help now: (813) 452-4597 Email Us